The Senior Experience- $150
This is a 2 hour photo session within 25 miles of Fayetteville, North Carolina. Any location outside of this radius will incur an additional non-refundable travel fee.
This session just isn't for females, males are welcome to participate too!
This includes up to 5 outfit changes session permitting and two separate locations. This experience includes the talent of the photographer, pre-session consultation, an in-person ordering session, up to 50 images to chose from, a Facebook Timeline Cover image, and an 8X10. This session fee is a non-refundable retainer fee to hold your slot, it does not cover any other print or digital product other then what is listed here.
What to expect:
Your experience begins with an in-person consultation either at a location of your choosing where we discuss what you want from your Senior Experience. We will discuss locations, what to wear, and styles so we can make the best session for you. Your session fee and signed contract are due at this date, and are once again non-refundable.
Once the photo shoot is done, we will then schedule an In-Person Proofing and Sales session for about three weeks later. This session is to view your proofs, create your Facebook Timeline Cover, and discuss what products you want to order. All monies are due prior to you receiving your print or digital product.
Would you like to be a Senior Model? Contact me for more information!
Prom, Homecoming, and Graduation sessions- $50
These are 15 minute sessions in your Sunday best before any of these events. We will schedule an In-Person Proofing and Sales Session for a couple weeks later, where you will get to choose 2 images which are included in your session fee. You can purchase additional products during this session..
- What should I wear? Bring several outfits that best display your personality, and at least one semi-casual outfit. The whole point of this session is to show off your interests and personality. This includes props, clothes, and accessories.
- What about Hair & Make-up? At this time, J.L. McClure Photography does not provide hair and make-up, but I can recommend you to a couple of places if you would like.
- Don't know a location? It's okay, I know a couple of cool places locally that we can use. If you have a specific location in mind, please let me know prior to your session. Sometimes specific locations require special permits that need to be obtained prior to using the location.
- How long does the editing take? It takes me about 2-3 weeks to complete the editing of your photos. I will let you know for sure when the photos are done and ready for viewing.
- Will I see all of the pictures you took? No. I will only show you the best images from your session. A lot of times there will be pictures of you blinking, sneezing, or other off facial expressions that will not be shown.
- Can I have the original photos? No. It is J.L. McClure Photography policy to not give the original images from your session.